Some years just pass by and some make you feel like they are here forever. If you observe, the year with happiness moves faster than the year of sorrows and troubles. when I read this prompt ‘Bittersweet October‘ by Blogadda is when I woke up to the fact that we have stepped into the final quarter of the year. I don’t work on monthly, quarterly or annual reports anymore to keep a check on how we are moving. It’s an alarm to check the months that have gone by and quickly mend certain things and move on to the new year.
For me the year so far has been a hectic, troublesome yet a joyous one that would be remembered forever.
- An year that kept me busy running on my toes.
- The year that disconnected me from social media for most of the year.
- The year that has been the biggest milestone of my daughter till date. She started her schooling.
- The year made the most active person and the pillar of my family collapse and put him on the bed. My father had a stroke and is still recovering.
- Due to many personal and family priorities I had to put my blogging on hold. Specially my kitchen is waiting desperately to share many stories at TheKitchenStory.
- The year that brought me back to God. I am glad I am growing spiritually.
- The year that gave me the longest vacation after my wedding- I am away from home for last two months. Yeyyy! Not true, here is how I feel 😦
Over all an year with a mix of salt, sugar, sour and spice. But, what is life without all the shades and tastes?
2015 so far has been the year of ‘PAUSE’. I am not disappointed at all as PAUSE is NOT the END.
This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.